Following recent changes to our organisation we have this role available within our team to help us rebuild our service in Solihull.
Job Title: Advice and Training Supervisor
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Solihull Borough
In line with the stated Aims Principles and Policies of Citizens Advice you will supervise the practicalities of running the advice session and ensure adequate staffing and resource. To Co-ordinate the recruitment, training and development of our CASB team.
You will have experience of running an advice session and working extensively with Volunteers.
- Develop the organisations volunteering strategy and annual work plan; ensuring that volunteers views and needs are considered in all plans.
- Oversee the organisation’s training programme and where necessary, assist trainees through self-learning modules and review progress on a regular basis.
- Keep technical knowledge up to date and provide appropriate level of support and supervision to individual workers depending on their level of competence.
- Quality check and monitor the case records / telephone calls to meet the stipulated quality standard.
- Undertake advice work/casework as required.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 29 May 2019
PROVISONAL INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 5 June 2019
For an application form please Carol Gordon, email: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Register Company no 07513268 Charity no 1141020