Job Vacancy – Office Administrator
You will need to complete effective and efficient administrative tasks within the Aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service. You will be normally based within our office in The Core, Homer Road, Solihull and provide cover at our office in Chelmsley Wood when required.
You will be required to complete all office administration tasks including;
- Overseeing the booking of appointments and interview rooms for our specialist advice service through our electronic diary system.
- Supervising volunteers carrying out clerical tasks
- Supporting all volunteers within the office
- Dealing effectively with members of the public face to face and by telephone
- Managing a small budget for office expenses and petty cash
- Typing letters, photocopying, archiving etc
- Maintain statistics, collate and produce to a prescribed format.
- Extract information from spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain filing systems in accordance with the bureau’s systems and procedures.
- Open, record and distribute incoming post, and prepare outgoing mail for dispatch.
Salary: £ 17,489 pa
Hours: 37 hours per week (Full Time)
Duration: Permanent Contract
CLOSING DATE: Friday 22 July 2016 at NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 27 July 2016
For an application pack please email Carol Gordon, Administrator; firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Citizens Advice Solihull Borough Ltd is a charitable Company Limited by Guarantee
Register Company no 07513268 Charity no 1141020